|Project by mafe||posted 07-02-2010 02:09 AM||4151 views||9 times favorited||10 comments|
Portable worktable for small works.
Silver, jewelry or other small works.
I sometimes work in little scale, and like also the world of metal, and especially silver works, so I desigened a little table top worktable for this purpose.
It holds my little anvil, this I have placed in a hardwood rod, and made a matching hole in the worktable where it fits in. This is so I get it off the surface, and so I can turn the anvil around, by releasing the brass bolt in the threaded insert.
A v-slot bench pin are cut directly into the board, for sawing support.
I also fixed a little bench wise, to hold stuff.
1. mounted on table.
2. the normal table clamping is done with two clamps that fit into holes.
3. mounted on my Festool table by a bolt in a threaded insert.
4. under, sides cut thinner, base full thickness, threaded insert in center.
5. mounted on a work bench in the bench wise.
6. mount for bench wise, and threaded insert with brass bolt for the anvil.
The board are a cut of from a kitchen tabletop I mounted in my mothers kitchen.
Hope it can be to some inspiration,
-- MAD F, the fanatical rhykenologist and vintage architect. Democraticwoodworking.