|Project by tyskkvinna||posted 06-16-2010 05:10 AM||1908 views||0 times favorited||19 comments|
Have not had a chance to make anything new in a while (things are still packed), but wanted to share a bit with you all. This is a piece that I made fairly recently.. it had a rough going. Didn’t turn out quite like I wanted. Then, the buyer backed out and I put it back up for sale. It sold though, and now has a happy home (I think in California).
From a technical standpoint, this was super easy. I used a 130 degree bit which made the carving fun. It was my first piece cut with HerSaf cutters. (I love them)
So I painted it, stained it, sanded it and then sealed it with spray poly. There’s a little bleeding which was driving me crazy – I tried this technique once and that was it – but other people don’t seem to care/notice.