|Project by Dave T||posted 06-05-2010 07:48 PM||1621 views||0 times favorited||11 comments|
It’s been a long time coming, finally got all of my uphosltery supplies together. My wife and I made the cushions last weekend. We decided not to go with a traditional look with vinyl or leather. I think for the first time of doing any kind of upholstery work I think they turned out pretty good. Took us a good part of Saturday and Sunday last week, but well worth it I think. They are very comfortable. The plans for these were from a 2004 issue of Woodsmith. Our entire living room set will eventually be A&C style furniture. I’m working on a side table that I have designed to go between the chairs. Then I’d like to build the accompanying foot stools for this. I think I have enough material and foam for both.