|Project by CharlieM1958||posted 10-20-2007 05:22 PM||3645 views||5 times favorited||22 comments|
Last week I showed off the rosewood veneer I got hold of. My second veneer piece is made with some bubinga veneer I bought at the same time. I found this veneer less brittle, and easier to work with overall.
In case anyone wonders about the inlay on the top not meeting at the corners, it WAS intentional. I swear. LOL! I was using up some scrap pieces and did not have enough of the same pattern to go all the way around, so I used one type for the front and back, and a slightly different pattern on the sides. I made the conscious decision not to have them meet, since they were not identical.
-- Charlie M. "Woodworking - patience = firewood"