|Project by b1v1r||posted 04-21-2017 12:51 PM||356 views||0 times favorited||6 comments|
I just moved into our house which needs some work. This was my first real project – a new screen door. The old one had fallen apart. This one was pretty simple. Really, it was more a project of dialing in my new equipment. It is made of 5/4 pine, stained with a mix of gunstock and dark walnut to match the existing deck/porch wood, which is quite worn. I then coated this in a deck waterproofing, which helped match the color. The joints are all stile & rail that I did on the tablesaw.
I wrote up my steps in a blog post: http://lumberjocks.com/b1v1r/blog/105954
-- Brian - Ellicott City, MD