|Project by SPHinTampa||posted 04-12-2010 03:04 AM||4220 views||5 times favorited||6 comments|
First attempt at built in closets. Made out of maple.
- Panels are joined by biscuit joint and pocket screws
- Routed profile into maple face frame and joined via biscuits
- Nailed face frame to cabinet with finishing nails
- Cabinets are screwed studs through backers boards on cabinets
- Put in two tower units and then joined using floating shelves
Learned that not a single wall in my house is close to square. Now I understand the purpose of scribing and spacer strips.
-- Shawn, I ask in order to learn