|Project by Robert Keeney||posted 03-19-2017 03:38 PM||148 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
One of the most difficult make. I cut the individual laminations and glued them together. It proved very difficult to cut two pieces that matched. What I wound up doing was cutting a bunch of laminations and matching the pieces as close as possible. Still after glue up there was lots of sanding. If I didn’t have an assortment of sanders I would never have finished these. Power sanders only get you close. There was still a lot of sanding and filing to do.
-- Robert in Tallahassee Florida, http://OdinsToyFactory.com