|Project by darryl||posted 10-17-2007 01:59 AM||1453 views||4 times favorited||10 comments|
I started the project just about a year ago. Sad to say I just finished it this past Saturday. And by finished, I mean sanded and assembled, I haven’t applied a finish yet so it doesn’t match the other cabinets in the kitchen.
Basically what’s going on here is that my wife had been storing her cookie sheets and cooling racks on the vent above the stove. The downfall to the system is that you took your life in your own hands when trying to get something down. Everything would find a way to interlock like velcro and pulling one item pulled the rest!
The chaos has now been contained…