|Project by parkerdude||posted 1447 days ago||1898 views||4 times favorited||8 comments|
I’ve been using my chisels a little more lately and felt the various hammers weren’t quite up to the task. I looked around the web and sketched up something like this.
I told my wife “I needed a whacker”, she said “don’t look too far”.
One face is flat for chiseling and the other face is con-vexed for “adjusting” things. Yes, my finger was one of the things recently “adjusted” 8-)
I made and used a “scratch stock” to add the bead above and below the grip area.
I added the bolts as an after thought. I feared the glue might fail sometime in the future.
Thanks for looking.
-- dust control