|Project by Agentwusabi||posted 02-23-2017 01:27 AM||258 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
This table was brought to me in a few pieces, with one leg broken and whatever slide underneath the top was missing as well. The finish was in rough shape and I completely forgot to get a picture of the “before” condition… like usual. I drilled into the leg, after removing the top of it, and glued a dowel to both the leg and the replacement piece that joins the legs to the sides. I also made a very shallow drawer for the table as well, after searching and searching for a similar table online and came up with nothing. I stained everything and put 4-5 coats of poly to protect it. I am in no way a professional, I pick up things as I go watching youtube and looking at pinterest and mostly by trial and error.