|Project by Brinth||posted 11-08-2016 08:15 PM||426 views||1 time favorited||9 comments|
I had a plan of making a string instrument.
I made a try last cristmas on bending mm but newer finished the last part of it. (on my to’do list)
So in beginning of OKT i started on this new one based on what i learned from the first one.
It is made in a size of a “Tenor Ukulele” but my plan were just to make a bigger ukulele with a good tone for outdoor playing (i part of my job is as a actor/musician). It is difficoult to find a good instrument for outdoor playing…
I think it took about 50-80 hours to make this. But it were only my 2 instrument Building and the first i finished.
My musicteacher tryed it and says it plays better than his own ukulele there costed 500€. – So i think that were a good start om my new Building interrest. But i can still improve it.
It is only made with Wood types growing inside Denmark. (something i found in a 45 years old Building book)
I think that is interresting and made it extra special.
The 3 corners were not totally as planned – it is difficoult to bent Wood…. But it will be better on the next.
Ps: you are welcome to try out the drawing i made of it.
-- Brinth, Denmark - "nothing is impossible and everything goes; if you have the will (and the time) to do it"