|Project by OSU22||posted 09-28-2016 12:48 AM||602 views||1 time favorited||8 comments|
This is a set of cherry Built ins that I made for our front room. They are incomplete (doors are not complete) so I will have to post more pictures when they are finished. They are 16” deep, over 8’ tall, and 13’ wide. I ended up making a jig and using a 1/8” whiteside spiral trim bit with a 1/8” bearing to make the standards. I ended up spraying it with lacquer. That was the first time I’ve ever sprayed anything, but it worked out well. I used Tomahawk pre catalyzed lacquer and a rockler hvlp sprayer. Luckily the picture is front further away so you can’t see the mistakes, but I am actually happy with it overall. Thanks for looking!