|Project by Michael James||posted 01-21-2010 08:13 PM||3832 views||0 times favorited||10 comments|
I finished this a couple of years ago but since I just joined, I thought I’d post it. It was my first real project and the woodworking part turned out really well – the finishing, not so much.
You can’t really tell in the photo, but some of the dye bled from under the strips I put on the front. It was my first experience with dye and didn’t pay enough attention – lesson learned. It was top-coated with poly.
Bottom line – I learned a ton!!!!
Great little kit and I’ve seen (both on here and other sites) how far you can take this project.
-- Michael James - www.michaeljames.ca