|Project by Bill Hall||posted 01-20-2010 06:36 PM||3603 views||1 time favorited||3 comments|
I refuse to spend $300 on this:
I had some leftover maple from the cradle I made for my son who will be here any day now, so I made my own. It’s not as fancy, but it’ll do the job. I used biscuits for joinery and General Finishes Espresso water based dye stain and General Finishes Arm-R-Seal for the finish. It matched the furniture we bought pretty well. There’s a 1” lip in the back where I will drive screws into the furniture to keep the thing from moving around when we change the little guy. Now we wait.