|Project by mckenziedrums||posted 1651 days ago||2793 views||3 times favorited||10 comments|
I didn’t make the shell on this one… just did the finish work. Was playing around with some dyes I had and thought I’d try a warm burst type finish that looked a little “vintage.” The maple was scrap maple and wasn’t really bookmatched well so that helped with the effect I think. Since this was for my own personal use I didn’t much worry about the inside and didn’t mask it off. There are about 4 different colors of dye used to achieve the finish and it was topcoated with some Emtech 9300 from Target Coatings and buffed out.