|Project by Derek Oliver||posted 06-16-2016 07:10 PM||499 views||0 times favorited||2 comments|
This is a piece I made somewhere between 12 and 15 years ago. This week it ended up back in my shop for some repair because the rose has come unglued from the backer board. I built the frame from pine and stained it. The backer board is just a piece of 1/4 plywood painted flat black. The rose was cut from 1/4” material and glued to the backer board (though maybe not well enough, seeing as it came unglued). Now that it’s all one piece again I thought I would snap a few pics and share it. I’m kind of glad it came back because I don’t think I have any pics of it from when I originally made it.