|Project by reddinosaur||posted 12-24-2009 09:51 PM||1528 views||2 times favorited||9 comments|
I made the picture using MDF which worked GREAT.
How I made it:
I scanned and printed the picture on card stock paper then used rubber cement for art to glue the picture to the MDF.
Then I made a puzzle outline on photoshop, and put that on another piece of MDF.
The 2 pieces of MDF were stacked on top of each other and held together with masking tape. This allowed the picture to be sandwiched safely.
Mat Medium can be used to seal the picture as a protective layer
I used MDF b/c it’s very easy to cut and doesn’t rip out.
I have 2 PDF files of the puzzle pieces if anyone wants it. One is 4×6” and has 24 pieces; the other is 5×7” and has 35 pieces. If you’d like the files please message me w/ an e-mail and I’ll send them =]