|Project by kosta||posted 12-21-2009 02:20 AM||1388 views||0 times favorited||7 comments|
Yo whats up everybody I have been working on this bookcase for about 2 months. I had to redo the shelves because when I was staining the edges the front edge got messed up then I trimmed the front edge up and that just made everything worse so I made new shelves. I didnt work on it for like 3 weeks so thats why it took so long. The bookcase is 30in tall and 18in wide. It is made out of pine and there are 2 shelves. I used dados instead of glue blocks like I did on the last bookcase. I made multiple passes on the tablesaw and that took a while but I was actually surprised how good they came out.It has 3 coats of stain and 1 coat of polyurethane.
-- kosta Virginia Beach, VA http://www.kostasworkshop.blogspot.com/