|Project by Roman - THE BOOTMAN||posted 04-15-2016 06:48 PM||1107 views||0 times favorited||15 comments|
Hello all LJers.
It is my pleasure to introduce you to the BOOTWORKS! I have moved into my man cave and the dust is flying!
It appears crowded but I have a lot of projects in various tags of completion.
The shop was built using re-cycled wood and windows from some of the home reno projects I was involved in with my home reno friend. I even landed up with a hardwood floor that my neighbour gave me.
Basic tools, bandsaw, power carvers – Foredom, Dremel, WeCheer hand pieces on small motors. My neighbour gave me his thickness planner and I store some of my construction power tools where ever shelves allow.
Now for the pictures.
1. The boss (I didn’t know the my hair was so white and sparse, but that’s life!)
2. North wall with bandsaw and projects shelf.
3. More of the same, with a glimpse of my mural (It’s my shop so I can paint anything I like in it!)
4. Meet my friend VIOLET on the ceiling. My grandkids thought she is great, so the Hey, Diddle, Diddle…. nursery rhyme came into the discussion, hence the mural depicting how the cow jumped over the moon. I have 4 grandkids and they are never short of ideas for grandpa. The figures in the mural are ascribed to each grandchild.
5. I use a hospital intravenous stand to hold my carving motors. There is still one hook available for an intravenous bag of beer!
6. West wall and entrance with shelves showing boots in progress plus an unfinished rooster.
I welcome any carver to my BOOTWORKS. Have a great day!
Roman, the Bootman!
-- Roman:... These Boots Were Made For 'Talkin'!