|Project by Mark Wilson||posted 03-02-2016 01:49 AM||755 views||0 times favorited||21 comments|
As you can see in this Montage, at the time, I thought this was Sycamore. I’m not so sure. It could well be Myrtle. It was the day I collected all that Myrtle and Jacaranda when I got one or two sticks of what I thought was Sycamore. Oh. And also, a branch of Cape Chestnut. I know it’s not that. WhatEVUH. Here’s the victim:
A stubby little crotch, of sorts, and a short, bent branchette. I picked a spot for the wormscrew, and remembered, this time, to shore up the hole with CA. (Later, I found out that I didn’t watch the glue dry long enough. I had to turn the stub off the screw.)
That’s really about all I have to say about this, for right now. I may do up a Blog on it, using some of the sixty-plus photos I took.
And, in case you wonder shat it might look like if you got inside: You’d see a blue ball, hanging from the ceiling, like a disco ball.
I finished it with WOP/Red dye.
And, I know you want to know how I lit the ball up:
Normal people look at a tree/shrub/bush and think Pretty tree. Woodsmith thinks I wonder what’s in there.