|Project by woodbutcherbynight||posted 01-18-2016 02:22 AM||862 views||1 time favorited||7 comments|
Having gotten tired of knocking rolls of tape off every time I went in the loft looking for a piece of wood I decided enough. Granted I used some cheap wood that was scrap from a neighbors project, but still it did the job. No stain, did 4 coats of poly and called it a day. The pegs are cut at 5 degrees to give them some tip back hoping to keep them on the thing, not the floor. First pic is the finished product, second is what I had before.
-- Live to tell the stories, they sound better that way.