|Project by edwood1975||posted 01-15-2016 01:48 PM||999 views||0 times favorited||6 comments|
So now that I have built my wall mounted panel I can start with the projects that I can store my various clamps onto it..
First up is my F Style Bar Clamp:
It’s basically a L frame ..
The top shelf is 4.5” deep by 24” long.. I start by ripping a 3/4” plywood panel
2. I used my brand new dado stack and cut a 3/4” rabbit in the underside of the panel
3. Next I need to cut 1/4” cuts so as that the bar from the clamp can slide in and the clamping pads sit on the top side of the panel. ( I spaced the slots about every 3/4” apart. This took a little while as I was unable to figure out a way to repeat the cut without have to move the stop block on my mitre fence
4. I cut the panel that will be used to mount it to the wall (4.25”) wide by 24” long
5. Cut the corner braces for each end to add the extra support
6. Glue and scre the back panel into the rabbit, and next glue and screw the corner braces to the under side of the upper shelf
All that’s left is pre-drill the back panel so I can screw it into the wall