|Project by Cory||posted 09-11-2009 at 10:52 PM||1445 views||1 time favorited||5 comments|
My wife bought a couple of prints and wanted them framed, so I found myself a project. I wanted to take a stab at making some frames anyway, and these are the end result.
I used round over bits, ogee bits, and rabbetting bits for all the cuts. The Wizard of Oz frame has a coat of red paint, then it was sprinkled with red glitter to match Dorothy’s shoes then coated with spray on poly. The other frame is made of poplar with two coats of gel stain and two coats of shellac.
Thanks for looking.
-- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.