|Project by Baddad84||posted 01-01-2016 04:25 PM||621 views||3 times favorited||4 comments|
I have been watching the boards and projects on here for months and decided to enter the Christmas present season by:
1. Stealing good ideas from the great craftsmen on this site
2. Using all of the scrap wood and pieces in my limited space that I call a shop
3. Trying to put my own twist on designs
4. Trying my hand at carving
5. Trying my hand at marquetry
So these are what I ended up with. Similar concepts and similar techniques on many projects, but all were unique.
First set of pictures are some of the “centerpiece” bowls that I created.
Thanks for looking!