|Project by scopemonkey||posted 07-26-2007 04:14 AM||1353 views||3 times favorited||10 comments|
I needed some new office furniture—especially a bookcase for my journals and books. I made this sectional bookacase from cherry ply and solid faceframes. The doors were supposed to be raised panels, but due to a miscalculation and an error (I cut it rather tight on the board feet calculation and cut list), I ran low on material and didn’t want to make another trip to the lumber yard. I resawed what I had and made bookmatched panels for the doors and actually like the result better. Finish is General Finishes Seal-a-cell and topcoated with their Arm-R-Seal.
-- GSY from N. Idaho