|Project by Mark Duncan||posted 07-30-2009 10:31 PM||11866 views||0 times favorited||5 comments|
It was the end of Freshman year and i need to make a name project to get my final grade. So i got the idea to make this name project after seeing a similar one on ebay. First i needed to get the right font, so i downloaded a font off of DaFont.com. I then typed up what I was wanting to cut out and taped it to a piece of cherry stained birch. I then cut it out on my Dremel Scroll Saw and used my wood burner to separate the letters. I then cut out a bottom and used a roman ogee bit on it. I then finished each piece with 2 coats of wipe on polyurethane and I later screwed each name piece to the bottom with 2 screws each. I turned it in and got an A on it. So I suppose i did pretty good.
-- Mark Duncan, Central California