|Project by Andrew Betschman||posted 07-29-2009 10:33 PM||1694 views||1 time favorited||15 comments|
The plans came out of Wood Magazine. The chages I made:
1. I did change the back to 1/2” thick.
2. The box is dovetail with half blind dovetails, this also includes the door and drawers the back of the drawer is a through dove tail.
3. The mix of the two woods and adding in the popular for drawer parts.
4. I did stopped dados for the shelf’s.
5. Went to wooden bars instead of brass.
-- Andrew, Ohio https://www.etsy.com/shop/AndrewBetschman