|Project by RKW||posted 07-22-2009 04:14 AM||5142 views||27 times favorited||12 comments|
This is my first project with my new table saw. I used baltic birch ply, mahogany, cherry and what ever else i had lying around. originally i was going to use seperate runners on the bottom, however i encountered a problem. I used half inch ply which did not give me the thickness i needed for my t-tracks. I ended up useing a couple of pieces of cherry i had for the runners, I made them thick enough that they are actually flush with the top surface of ply and i routed my t-tracks on top of the runners. This allowed me to incorporate the two hold down clamps. I also wanted to include a miter fence for cutting 45’s but decided to build a seperate jig for that. Everything else i think is self explanatory.