This is a project I made about 5 years ago. It’s okay for storage space. Also on the side view you can see the problems with working with figured material. I gotten a little bit better since then but it is still a problem. I did make a mistake and this will be a lesson for someone I hope. I forgot to buy the little knobs for the slats that pull out to support the leaf that drops down. And I continue to forget those things. The front feet on this thing are cherry the picture doesn’t do the finish on them justice and I wish I had of written down how I did. I made the clocks on top of this too. They were made when I was addicted to the scroll saw during football season.