|Project by TheFridge||posted 09-28-2015 04:37 AM||1417 views||0 times favorited||8 comments|
1 down and 20 more projects to go. Used up some rotting/wormy ash so it didn’t go to waste. Kinda threw it together to make the wife happy. And so I didn’t have to keep a weathered piece of ply with a couple 2×4 legs screwed to it that was trying to pass as a free table. Also learned what happens when you finish the bottom of a top and it drips and you don’t do anything about it. Oh well. Lesson learned.
Used some spar varnish and a couple coats of wax to finish. Dipped the feet in epoxy. Tried to epoxy most of the holes but I didn’t get all of them. Had to put a couple mahogany bow ties to keep a crack in check. Maybe. Oh, and I cut through some biscuits because I didn’t cut even amounts off when cutting final dimensions. Another lesson learned.
I enjoyed building it but I’m just glad it’s out my shop.
Thanks for looking.
-- Shooting down the walls of heartache. Bang bang. I am. The warrior.