This is a little bowl that i made out of some maple burl with a natural edge on it. This was my first time doing a natural edge on a bowl so going into it i thought it was going to be difficult to do especially since this blank it pretty dry. but it turned out to be actually pretty easy. it was not really a difficult turn. the only problem i had was with tearout on the maple burl. in the end i was getting tearout even with my scrapers and so to get rid of that i sprayed some alchohol on the bowl and just lightly touched the surface with my scraper and i got virtually no tearout. the hardest part of the project probably was the sanding though. since the edge is so all over the place i had to do alot of sanding and got quite a few cuts :/..... but now that is is done i really love the result. the finish is 4 coats of seal a cell.