|Project by BCDesign||posted 09-16-2015 08:48 PM||1483 views||7 times favorited||16 comments|
I used a piece of Blackthorn wood & walnut to make a tealight candle holder.I cut the a blackthorn tree down last year and have had it drying ever since.The blackthorn was a really nice to work with and had lovely green purple and pink colours through the wood. I used a 38mm spade bit to drill the holes for the candles and finished the candle holder with 3 coats Polyurethane spray sanding between each coat.
I made a YouTube video of the project please subscribe and thumbs up if you like it!
-- "The secret of getting ahead is getting started" Mark Twain https://www.youtube.com/user/bazza866/videos