|Project by David||posted 06-19-2009 02:22 PM||2653 views||0 times favorited||7 comments|
This heater cover was the project that gave me “the bug”. I own a pre-war building and after renovating all 4 floors (3 kitchens, 4 baths, floors, lighting, etc) on nights and weekends for the last 2 years I had run out of things to do. I decided to build this heater cover to hide the eyesore in my living room. I then built one for my dining room and then the kithcen. After that, all I wanted to do was build more “stuff”. This was built about 8 months ago. Apologies for the delay in posting my projects.
Thanks to everybody on Lumberjocks.com who have given me inspiration, ideas and help with my work.