|Project by ravensrock||posted 09-12-2015 01:34 AM||468 views||0 times favorited||0 comments|
After making projects for other people I finally got around to making something for my wife last year. She wanted some nesting tables to replace the store-bought ones that were damaged when we moved to our new home. I like to try new techniques with each project I make. This one was my first that incorporated tapered legs. It was pretty straightforward with the tapering jig I made. The tables are made from red oak with a walnut accent strip to break up the tops a bit. I finished them with Transtint amber dye then GF stain and a few coats of satin Arm-R-Seal. Thanks for looking!
-- Dave, York, PA, WildSide Woodworking