|Project by marksalot2005||posted 06-15-2009 01:25 AM||68298 views||123 times favorited||26 comments|
The super sled is finally done. Works as well as it looks. I used it to make the blade shield. Miter corners 45 degrees perfect. Bottom sled is 1/2” oak ply. All other parts are solid red oak. This project only cost me 35 dollars. For most the materials I already had left over from other projects. This project took my about 24 hours to build. Taking my time to make it very precision. I am going to make some template triangles for speed setup. Make those from 1/4” MFD. Tomorrow night I am going to make a wall bracket to hang the sled on the wall when not in use. I keep going back into the garage to look at it. I am so proud of this sled. It really is solid pretty and perfect to use. The miter gage that came with my Delta Table Saw is now retired. If you have a table saw. You need one of these. Wish I had made this six months ago. Ok fellows and ladies let make some shaving.
-- Mark, Katy, Texas, Did they give Noah a hardtime about the wood boat in his driveway