|Project by nblazek||posted 09-06-2015 03:13 PM||1208 views||3 times favorited||6 comments|
After making the first amp, my wife felt that it could have been louder so I wen back to the drawing board. I used some scrap lumber to come up with this prototype. I used 1/4” oak that was pretty badly warped so despite glue and clamps you can see that there are some gaps in this version. I drilled different size holes into each piece of wood and then rounded them over with a router before laminating them together.
This design seem to work pretty well and would probably be effective with a few different phone models.