|Project by halfacre||posted 08-04-2015 12:49 AM||914 views||2 times favorited||7 comments|
The picture I used came from a stained glass collection on the internet. It was really blurry when I enlarged it to 15 inches. I used 3/4” Baltic Birch. I covered the wood with clear packing tape then sprayed the adhesive onto the tape then applied the pattern.. The pattern comes off better that way. Then used the old CNC scroll saw to cut out the pieces. I thought I was dealing with grape bunches but wife says they are Wisteria blooms. I tried to match the colors in the third picture. All the color is water colors.
-- halfacre, Breckenridge, Tx