|Project by TomFran||posted 06-22-2007 01:01 AM||2330 views||0 times favorited||21 comments|
I used a modified plan which I purchased from Emperor Clock Company to build this clock. It took me quite a while to complete the project because it challenged my abililty at the time. I actually put it away for at least a year at which time I plunged back into it and completed it.
I later gave it to my mother. While she had it, it kept stopping (because it was not being lubricated on a timely basis like these movements require), so she took it to a local “clock repair shop” who removed the solid brass West German movement and installed a AA battery movement. He told my Mom, that he couldn’t fix it. Oh well – that’s life.
Anyway, I’m glad I finally finished it…
-- Tom, Surfside Beach, SC - Romans 8:28