|Project by ghost5||posted 07-04-2015 01:26 PM||541 views||0 times favorited||1 comment|
I was making a duck call for someone out of these woods and when I was done I had a piece of blackwood left over that was drilled so I looked around and found a small piece of ironwood to go with it. I cut two more pieces of blackwood, one to extend the barrel and the other for the exhaust/insert. I got them glued up and spun this is the results and one reason I try to save scrap wood. Both of the pieces I started with would have been thrown on the burn pile by a lot of folks I’m glad I saved them.
-- Tommy, http://www.followingghost.com