|Project by Woodguywannabe||posted 06-16-2015 05:38 PM||923 views||0 times favorited||1 comment|
My wife saw a picture in a Pottery Barn catalog and I made the mistake of saying I could make that.
It wasn’t a very difficult piece, and cost was substantially cheaper than what PB would have charged. She is happy, so hey, it works.
She picked out the stain and tile, but I had to add some things myself. I thought the walnut accents would break up the stained would, and like how it turned out.
Cost for the project was about $500.00 in materials (tile was almost half that), but PB was charging $3000.00 for theirs, so I think we did well.