|Project by horky||posted 06-08-2015 12:47 PM||29399 views||78 times favorited||22 comments|
- 1/2” ply base
- 1/4” ply top
- 1 1/4” poplar fences
- Incra T-track and T-track plus
- Incra precision racks and tape measure (have to add a right to left one and the final extension one on the right); allows for totally accurate and repeatable stop settings to 1/32”.
- T-bolts and over sized holes to allow for fence adjustment with adjusting bolt (far right in second pic)
- replaceable zero clearance inserts
- walnut and MDF flip up stop block with 5/16” plastic bolts for clamping
- two coats of poly on the bottom, then fully waxed
- delrin miter bars, no slop, no seasonal movement
- 36” long and will crosscut boards up to 18” wide
Used the 5-cut method to adjust the fence and am .001” to .002” off in 15”. I’ll call this Dead On.
Thanks for looking.