|Project by degoose||posted 1723 days ago||1965 views||2 times favorited||16 comments|
Purloined the Idea may as well keep the name. Second project started and finished today [ ok so I spent ALL day in the shed ]
Again wanted to be different and as I had a spare cube I put it in.
European Wild Cherry [ bought over 3,500 board feet of it] so I guess I gotta use it.
Tasmanian Blackwood [ again cos I have a bit of it} I used this as a boarder as well as one of the ‘cube’ sides
New Guinea Rosewood [ yep lots of that too]
Purpleheart splines [ cos I like it]
Hope you like it.
-- Drink twice... and don't bother to cut... @ lazylarrywoodworks.com.au For lovers of all things timber...