|Project by mafe||posted 04-18-2015 05:59 PM||2537 views||2 times favorited||14 comments|
with house hold trash bags
Yes I got tired of the mess each time I had to clean the shop vac when it was full.
Also I was fascinated by these cyclones, have to admit I am a child.
So when the prices for one of these finally hit the floor here in Europe I had to give it a try.
Blog here: http://lumberjocks.com/mafe/blog/55482
1. Cyclone in place and running.
2. Bucket cut for inner ring.
3. Plastic trash bag held in place.
4. Lid made from MDF.
5. Guess you can see why I wanted a cyclone.
6. Look carefully and see the cyclone inside.
Perhaps this can inspire others to get lazy.
-- MAD F, the fanatical rhykenologist and vintage architect. Democraticwoodworking.