Well in 4 pictures I had to skip a step or two. This is basically from log to finished project. The logs were huge well at least for me they were that way. I had to cut them into quarters to get them on the mill. The were harder to move that way but it had to be done. Once i cut the logs up I was cleaning up the scraps and noticed a funny pattern in the wood. I thought my saw was goofed up so I tried running a board thru my planer and that when I figured out the oak was curly. So I built a hope chest with some of it. I haven’y seen a curly oak log since. Too bad really as it is beautiful wood.