|Project by TomFran||posted 02-21-2009 06:50 PM||2222 views||0 times favorited||25 comments|
My wife got a new toaster oven for Christmas, which we placed temporarily on top of our microwave oven. I decided to build an addition to a cabinet we already had, and so it had to match it in style.
Here is what I came up with. It is made from a combination of plywood and solid maple, all of which I had in my scrap pile. The natural maple components are finished with Waterlox.
On this project I used my pocket hole jig, biscuit joiner, router, and table saw. It was fun to make, and it created a solution by providing a place for a new appliance.
Thanks for looking!
-- Tom, Surfside Beach, SC - Romans 8:28