|Project by buck_cpa||posted 04-06-2015 01:58 AM||1335 views||7 times favorited||2 comments|
I got a new drill press. My old press was a floor model, but the new one is a bench top version. I have a lot of left over mdf from some built in projects throughout the house. I didn’t want to buy any drawer slides, so the drawer bottoms ride in dadoes cut in the upright supports. These work very nicely so far. The drawer front/backs are 3/4” ply, the sides and bottoms are 1/4” mdf. I put in some dividers in the top two drawers. Painted with some navy spray paint. Rides on 3” casters. This project was 100% from scraps and leftovers.