|Project by Mark A. DeCou||posted 02-10-2009 06:38 PM||7135 views||1 time favorited||5 comments|
This project is a Custom Designed Carrying Case for an old Maillard Allie Conformateur and Formillon hat making tool.
The finish is Black Lacquer with Brass Hardware.
To Learn more about the Conformateur and Formillon, click here to read more
Artisan Hat Tools by Mark DeCou Studio
(Do you want to see More? Just follow these links):
ALL HAT MAKING ITEMS THAT I HAVE IN STOCK
ARE LISTED IN MY ETSY.COM ONLINE SHOP, click here to check inventory
- Ebonized Walnut Clockwise with Laser Engraving
- Walnut Counter Clockwise w/Laser Engraving
- Walnut Uni-Directional Cutter
- Maple Deluxe Model, Counter Clockwise Cutter
- Maple Deluxe Model, Clockwise Cutter
- Walnut Deluxe, Counter Clockwise Cutter
- Walnut Deluxe, Clockwise Cutter
- Walnut Hobbyist-Hatter Model, Counter Clockwise Cutter
- Walnut Hobbyist-Hatter Model, Clockwise Cutter
- Walnut Bench-Top Display Stand
- Oak Bench-Top Display Stand
Click here to check inventory
- Spradley Hats in Apline, TX
- Rachel Pollock of La Bricoleuse
- Brainpan Hat Shop in Sumner, WA
- Steve Delk's Adventurebilt Hat Co.
- Marc Kitter's Adventurebilt Hat Co.
- Pyrate Trading Co.
- Hatman Jack at Wichita Hat Works
- Inaaya Hat Co.
- Penman Hat Co.
- Complete Restoration of a Maillard Conformateur and Formillon
- New DeCou Formillion & Conformer, Prototypes #1 & #2
- Custom Designed Conformateur Carrying & Storage Case
- New Plot Base Board for the Maillard Allie Formillon
- Maple Wrench for Tightening Formillon Thumbnuts
- Left-Handed & Right-Handed Foot Tolliker
- Foot Tolliker: Elk Antler & Birch Wood, on a Display Stand
- Foot Tolliker: Walnut Wood, on a Display Stand
- Foot Tollikers: Three in White Birch Wood
- Foot Tollikers: Walnut Wood Set of Four
- Foot Tollikers, Birch Wood Double Set, on Display Stand
- Hinge-Shackle Curling Tool for the Homburg Hat
- Full Circle Shackle Curling Tool
- Half Circle Shacking Curling Tool
- Groove Tolliker Curing Tool
- “Coming Soon”, please check back.
(Note:This project story, project design, and photos are protected by copyright in 2008-2010 by the Author, M.A.DeCou., all rights reserved, no use allowed without expressed written permission.)
-- Mark DeCou - American Contemporary Craft Artisan - www.decoustudio.com