|Project by traviskleckner||posted 02-09-2015 04:23 PM||1852 views||17 times favorited||14 comments|
After lusting for a router lift for years I finally got one. The 2×4 frame I made for the table didn’t do it justice so I decided to give raised panels a try and make a nicer cabinet. In part the decision was also made to try and capture the dust that all ended up below the table.
This was also a bit of an experiment in trying out some new joinery. The panels are all miter locked together (rather than making a carcass).
The Router itself if fully isolated from the rest of the cabinet. It does a remarkably good job of capturing the dust.