|Project by JesseS||posted 02-09-2015 03:28 PM||1081 views||0 times favorited||4 comments|
Last weekend I picked up a lathe and have been having a lot of fun turning stuff around the shop. As a result I ended up with 4 matching legs from a fence post. Of course since I had the 4 legs I couldn’t just stop so I decided to finish the table. I had no plans and no idea what I am going to do with the table so it was kind of a blind journey. This was also the first time I ever used milk paint on a project. There were a lot of firsts for me as a new woodworker such as the breadboards, leg turning and paint but all in all it came out better than expected.