|Project by Scott Wilson||posted 12-21-2008 05:30 AM||1033 views||3 times favorited||4 comments|
I have seen dozens of these stoppers on LJ already but these are my first. I came across an old Delta 1460 lathe with cast iron legs. I replaced all the wood in the frame, replaced the bearings, sanded off all the rust, and put a new motor on it. I added a link belt this morning and thought I would take it for a spin. These are the first things to come off of it (minus the 2 pieces of kindling I made). Now I have a whole new set of tools to collect. Merry Christmas everyone.
-- Scott Wilson - Bear with me, I'm learning!